Thursday: 7.30pm – 11.30pm
Sunday: 7.30pm – 11.30pm
Monday: 7.30pm – 11.30pm
*Optional Heroic/Alt Run on Wednesday if people are around*
AtBT - 11/11M - Oceanic 7th | Server 1st
ToS - 9/9M - Oceanic 9th | Server 1st
NH - 10/10M - Oce 10th | Server 1st
ToV - 3/3M - Server 1st
EN - 7/7M - Oce 16th | Server 1st
- 13/13M HFC Oceanic 13th | Server First
- 7/7 Mythic Highmaul
- 10/10 Mythic BRF - Oceanic 23rd | Server 2nd
Nazgul is an Australian based Mythic raiding guild focused on achieving the best possible results whilst also maintaining a solid community based environment for our raiders.
For those of you who don’t know anything about us, we were on Proudmoore since 2004, with a core part of our raid group still dating from the Vanilla/TBC days.
Nazgul has been raiding end-game content since 2005, starting with Molten Core, through BWL, AQ, TK, Naxx, BT, Hyjal, and Sunwell and we continued to raid end-game in WOTLK.
With the addition of Australian Servers, Nazgul has found a new home on Khaz’goroth, finally joining the Oceanic Scene.
In Legion, Nazgul took the opportunity to elevate the goals of the guild and aimed for something greater than just clearing the content while it was current. Aiming to finish within the top 10 Oceanic at some point during Legion, Nazgul achieved its goal during The Nighthold and further improving upon that in ToS and Antorus, finishing 7th overall.
Moving forward into BFA, Nazgul aims to maintain that top 10 spot whilst maintaining that solid guild community that has kept us together since day 1.
We run with an addon called RClootcouncil which allows us to quickly sort through loot in a fair manner. Below is an example of the buttons we use in the addon and it is very important that you follow these guidelines when it comes to loot as to avoid any mistakes etc:
<BIS - Don't have the item> - Strictly for people that do not have the item at all (in all tiers: Mythic/Heroic/Normal)
<BIS - ilvl upgrade> - If you already have the bis item but you gain a better ilvl from it (this includes normal/heroic>mythic items/tier)
<Major upgrade - Non bis ilvl upgrade (15+ ilvl)> - If a non bis item drops but you gain a 15 or higher ilvl increase from it
<Minor upgrade - Non bis ilvl upgrade (<15+ ilvl)> - same as major but for 15ilvl or lower - this also includes the WF/TF/Socket Roll for tier
<OS> - speaks for itself
<Transmog> - speaks for itself
- If you have a bis item in your bags but aren't using it due to ilvl and have a different item with higher ilvl equipped you must roll <BIS - Ilvl upgrade> if that item does drop with a higher ilvl.
- Minor Upgrade is the default tier reroll button. Other items eg belts, boots etc will follow the + or - 15ilvl requirements.
- <BiS - Don't have the item> should realistically be only used in the first few weeks of a tier. If people are abusing this button there will be a punishment.
- Please add notes with an addition information eg "BiS for Cleave/Aoe fights blah blah"
- Extensive knowledge of your class mechanics and raid encounters.
- Maximizing your gear to be ready for raiding. While we understand you may not have all the best in terms of actual items, we do expect you to put forth the effort to have the best gems/enchants to help bridge the gap.
- High attendance is critical, especially for learning new content. While we understand real life precedence, you should strive for 100% attendance.
- Discord and a working microphone are essential. Being able to communicate verbally is absolutely required and exceptions will not be tolerated.
- A good attitude towards raiding and other players. Members are expected to bring 100% focus to raids every night.
- An ability to fit into the guild environment. If you do not get along with the other members, chances are high that you will not pass the membership vote.
Addons Required To Raid With Nazgul!
-DBM or Bigwigs
-Exorsus Raid Tools (Notes)
After you post your application in the appropriate forum it will be reviewed by raiding members of the guild and there may be some back and forth discussion that you can engage with. If this part goes well we may schedule an interview over Discord. If you are accepted, we will bring you into the guild for a minimum of a 2 week trial period where all of the members will evaluate your skill, attitude, and attendance. At the end of the 2 weeks you will be provided with feedback and areas you need to address in order to pass your trial. You will then be given another period of time to address the feedback until we are satisfied. This duration is at our discretion.
During this trial, you will not be considered for loot over our core raiders, however we use RCLootCouncil which you will need to use to be in contention for any unwanted loot.
The following is an application template that every application will use. Copy/paste the template, fill it out and post it as a new thread in the application forum. Be sure to fill in all the questions. We suggest filling out the application in Word or some form of word formatting program first then pasting it in once completedIf you would like to apply privately please contact Vaydren#1806 for instructions on how to do so
If it looks like you spent about 20 seconds doing your application, do not be surprised if we spend less time than that declining. Please make an effort with your presentation and try to write coherently. Applications that lack detail have a very good chance of not going anywhere. In addition, logs are a must.
Raid UI screenshot (In combat):
Warcraft Logs Parses or similar:
What addons do you use?
Do you have an authenticator?
Do you have a working microphone and are you willing to use it?
Can you make all of our raid times?
- Thursday: Y/N
- Sunday: Y/N
- Monday: Y/N
How did you hear about Nazgul, and what made you consider applying?:
Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them? Do you have any references?
Tell us about the rest of your raiding history. What content have you cleared in the past? Which guilds did you do it with? Do you have any experience in guild leadership positions or other positions of responsibility?
Tell us how you play your class, and how it makes you stand apart from others.:
Do you have any secondary specs or alternative characters that you feel you play at a similar level to your main? Do you have sufficient gear to be raid viable with these specs/characters? What recent experience do you have playing them?
Tell us about yourself. Show us the man/woman behind the character. Impress us, make us laugh. Convince us we want you in our guild. If you don’t take the time to sell yourself, there’s no reason for us to want to take you. We’ve worked hard to make this a great place to raid and demand incoming candidates prove they’re committed to continuing that.
If Nazgul sounds like the guild for you then we welcome your application at:
If you would like more information feel free to contact one of the following officers in game:
Stealthys – Guild Master
Vaydren – Officer - Vaydren#1806
Magic - Officer - Magic#1314
Mythco - Officer - Mythco#1683
Meq - Officer - Meq#11923
Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you